So have you decided to venture into the sublimation business with digital files? If so, before you start creating your designs, there are a few things you need to consider to ensure success in your venture.
Many of my students and listeners have been sending in their questions, they have been too good not to share and answer on today's podcast.
“ My files I already have created will work right?”
"Is it really different?"
"What is actually needed?"
How should my files be formatted?
“Kasey, how can sublimation be any different than svg files that you are already teaching?
The list of questions goes on and on.
The answer to these are not just simple yes and no answers
Make sure to grab a pen and paper or open up a notes tab on your phone for this one, it is jammed packed with information and you do not want to miss any of it.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- What is a vector file
- What are the different types of raster files
- What the real difference is between raster and vector files
- Why Photoshop and not Illustrator
Mentioned on the Show:
- Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial
- Sublimation Design in Photoshop Course
- Part One - Angie Holden Episode
- Part Two - Angie Holden Episode
- Kasey Clin Youtube
- Kasey Clin Instagram