A Work Versus B Work, Perfectionism and How to Get Out of Your Own Way
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | RSS
Have you ever spent an absurd amount of time perfecting tiny details that, let’s be honest, really won’t make a big difference in the long run? Or maybe every time someone compliments your work, instead of accepting it graciously you feel the need to bring up everything that’s wrong with it?
I hate to break this to you...but you might be a perfectionist! Don’t worry though, you don’t need a therapist. Just a few tips on how you can decide when this really can be a strength and when you really need to just get out of your own way and crank out the work.
In reality, perfectionism can be a major pitfall to our growth and progression, so understanding what to look out for is huge for business owners! Especially us “solopreneurs” who are working alone. In this episode, we dive into how to get out of your own what so that you can flourish in your efforts!
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- The difference between perfectionism and doing your best
- How to get out of your own way
- How to decide which areas you can get away with B grade work
- How to turn your weaknesses into positives
Mentioned On The Show:
- Year End Part 1 :A Review of 2019: Wins, Losses, and Things Learned.
- Year End Part 2: Setting Yourself up for Success in 2020. Making and achieving goals.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published